Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beginning

So it is done. I've created a weblog that I was thinking about for some time now and lets face it, it will be hard to maintain a decent level of content about Java technologies, mainly J2EE and whats the most hard part - to dont forget about to write.

I plan to place here my Java battles reports, about how I managed to get around my problems in everydays work of a programmer in IT software company. It will be my place to store knowledge about things that sometimes need many tricks to accomplish and they are in most cases not described as good as they should in the official reference manuals...

Java technologies that will be involved: MVC Frameworks, Hibernate, IDEs, and others that probably I'm just about to get know of.

I come from Poland, so english is not really my native language and I thought that writing in Polish is not so beneficial to the Java community as it would be in English, nevertheless I'll try to do my best.

No comments: